Season start 2021 – Update # 1
When does the season start in 2021?
Even after the last Prime Minister’s Conference on March 3rd, 2021, we still cannot clearly answer your questions about the “when” 🙁
We continue to plan from the beginning April in Loissin to be ready (at least for rental). There are (low) voices who continue to assume that with a lot of luck and suitable incidence values, day tourism within MV and possibly even for guests from outside could be possible. However, it is not yet clear whether we will be able to offer training and / or rental – and it is just as (un) certain as the rest of the planning. However, as always, we look ahead positively and assume that something will be possible.
What’s next – is there a new season start in 2021?
As long as the planning is not certain due to restrictions, we will only ask you to pay for courses and rentals in April – as in previous years – only on site. If it is not possible for you to keep an appointment in April due to requirements / incidence values / quarantine / concern, we will of course not bill you for it. So you stay on the safe side and have no financial losses should you have to cancel the course in April.
Since the IKO kite instructor training with ATC & ITC is on shaky ground in mid-April, we will hopefully set another date at the beginning of May on more stable legs – from May 3rd to May 15th, 2021. The new appointment is still online this weekend on the website , on Facebook and on ikointl.com and can then be booked via the IKO appointment calendar . And if the date is not yet possible, the next kite instructor training will take place at the end of May: ATC May 31st – June 5th, 2021 and ITC June 7th – June 12th , 2021. We hope that, despite all the restrictions, you will be able to complete your IKO kite instructor training as early as possible.
For all other events & camps in April, we keep our fingers crossed that we can hold them as planned. In case we have to cancel the events, here is the plan B:
- From surfing part 1 and surfing part 2 we make a surf camp at the beginning of May from May 3rd to 7th, 2021, which can run parallel to the beginner wave camp . And after the season opening on May 1st, adding an All-You-Can-Test-Camp makes perfect sense 😉 You will find the link to the Ansurf-Camp in the next few days at kitesafe.de/termine
- The safety workshop takes place regularly throughout the season; if April cannot take place, the next date is on 29./30. May . The chances are VERY good that this date can take place.
We are confident that regular rental and training operations can take place again in May at the latest.
Until then, we will keep our fingers crossed that it may start a little earlier … one way or another:
We look forward to you!