For us, camps mean: experience and learning in a group with like-minded people.
It is not about competition, profiling or envy - but about moving forward together with mutual support.
Our goal is to use observation and tips at the right moment to push the learning progress of the participants.
This is made possible by small groups, radio training and an ideal standing area on the Greifswalder Bodden.
And regardless of whether SUP, kitesurfing, yoga: our trained & certified instructors will take care of you in the camp:
- Level check and discussion of your individual goals / problems / fears for the camp
- Implementation of your learning goals with constant learning progress through small, well-coordinated tasks
- Exercise with a balance between course and free training
- Radio training with bbTalkin - this is how we establish intensive feedback with you during the course units
- Preparation for the relevant topics through theory rounds and break updates
- Despite all sporting ambitions, the focus is on fun and a good mood
All camps of the current season with a detailed camp description can be found here as an overview - the exact dates can be found under Dates:
Hydrofoil Crashkurs-WochenendeMehr Infos
Beginner Wavecamp Loissin
Komm mit uns nach Dänemark und lerne, wie man mit Wellen umgeht. Waveboards, Strapless, Downwinder - eine Woche Spaß auf Nordsee und Fjord!Mehr Infos