04/18/2020 Webinar: schnickSCHNACK – the virtual Laberfeuer
Aloha and hello – what then, webinar series schnickSCHNACK?!?
Yeah, exactly that. And we also tell you why:
Currently, there is no nationwide regulation for water sports companies as to when and how they can start their operations again. We are positively optimistic, but also a little cautious about overly good forecasts. At best, we will be positively surprised (if everything suddenly happens very quickly).
But it’s also clear that there doesn’t have to be a solution “soon” … so what do we do until then? And what if it takes even longer? Good questions, simple answer:
A small series of webinars – and we start tomorrow evening, April 18th, 2020 at 8:00 p.m.! Meeting point: (don’t be surprised, the address only works an hour before the meeting)
Why is? Above all, we would like to stay in contact with you and other kiters – initially only while our school is closed; However, we also see great potential for a kind of “virtual regulars’ table” that could also establish itself beyond the mandatory Corona break. It will of course be about kitesurfing, but also about thematic fringe areas that are related to it. And of course we also want to include your topics – whether questions about theory, practice, material or something completely different.
The topics for tomorrow’s appointment:
- Kiteschool 2.0 – what will change?
- Collection of topics for the following appointments
- Feedback and suggestions
We already have a few ideas & priorities for the next dates, here are a few examples (one date per point):
- Professional profile of kite instructors – interested people ask, those affected answer 🙂
- Insurance & Kitesurfing – Talk and Q&A
- Product presentations – Q&A
- IKO course plan: Level 1 – focus and problems
- IKO course plan: Level 2 – focal points and problems
- IKO course plan: Level 3 (Part 1) – Focal points and problems
- IKO course plan: Level 3 (Part 2) – Focal points and problems
- IKO course plan: Level 4 (Part 1) – Focal points and problems
- IKO course plan: Level 4 (Part 2) – Focal points and problems
- kitesafe.de – how do you imagine our shop?
- and a few more – let yourself be surprised
We tried Jitsi at the last Laberfeuer and will give ZOOM a chance for tomorrow. Please remember: this is new territory – also and above all for us – everything will not always run smoothly. But we feel like chatting with you about topics related to our passion for kitesurfing and also chatting about this and that. Our idea is that we get enough input and participation from YOU and that we always come up with new ideas and topics that occupy and interest you. So no false modesty – our experience shows that especially on the water, everyone often only cooks with hot to lukewarm water 😉
So, until the next appointment – we look forward to seeing you!