Easter Laberfeuer 2020
Aloha and Happy Easter !!!
We hope you and your loved ones are doing well and you are making the most of your time. We try that here too, but realize: Something is missing. Somebody is missing. We miss you…!!!
Rolli and I have been sitting sore virtual butts in chat for weeks and are happy about visitors, but there is more. Hence the following suggestion: how about reuniting with an Easter lab fire ? Okay, it’s going to be more of an Easter bonfire, but why not actually! Is also a test run for our Jitsi instance, let’s see if everything works …
Laberfeuer 2020 – let’s go!
So, if you are in the mood, we invite you to join us for an hour of chatting and chatting!
When: Tomorrow, Easter-Sunday 2020 – from 8:20 pm
How: Via Jitsi video meeting. And this depends on the device:
- PC / laptop: Simply click on the link and release the microphone / camera, that’s it
- Smartphone / tablet: Here, too, simply click the link above – if you have not yet installed the Jitsi app, your device asks you to do so. If everything goes well, you should be right in the middle of it after the installation.
So that the whole project does not end in total chaos, we ask you to adhere to the following recommendations:
- Please start with “Micro off” first.
- If necessary, we will mute you, if someone is still whining and whirring … please do not take it personally
- If you have a headset, you are welcome to use it – this means there is significantly less feedback and noise.
- Should it get full, there are several possible developments (which we have not yet tested ourselves):
- Our server is on its knees and we have to evade. We will forge plan B for this when the time comes. Keep your fingers crossed that the thing will hold …
- Chaos in the chat. Then we will just put everyone on mute for a moment and explain. In addition:
- you can “report” in Jitsi – on the PC / laptop at the bottom left with the “hand symbol”, on mobile devices via the three dots -> Report. you are logged in, you can find it at the bottom left in the picture
- there is also a classic chat form -> to write. Questions or information can be communicated in this way.
We see this as a test run and would be happy to meet you for a short chat, a story from winter or just a hello!
Until then – enjoy the beautiful weather, keep your distance and stay healthy AND lively! See you soon at the campsite !
Thilo and the team from kitesafe.de