Sandbags as a Service – SAAS 2020
New: sandbags on our kite beach!
As a kiter you like to see sand with mixed feelings.
- Positive: sand = beach = water = fun !!!
- Negative: sand = flies around everywhere = good against kite cloth = can be expensive …
We see that too. That’s why we spared no expense and effort and simply organized a pile of sandbags that are now at our spot for free use. Yes exactly, free use. Not ” free and take away “. Hence a few simple rules:
- Please always collect sandbags to the left of our beach exit (don’t you know? Just ask us: Contact )
- Please fill the sandbags only about 2/3 full
- The seams are the weak point in sandbags – so please do not throw or throw, but pick up / put down as normal
We are excited – the “Sandbags 1.0 Limited Edition” have a manageable edition of 100 pieces, of which we deposited almost 20 pieces on the beach at the beginning of July. In the meantime, heavy storm surges and wild animals have probably dragged more than 10 of them away – but maybe it was completely different …
In any case, we would be happy if you found the sandbags useful and therefore brought them back to their collection point after use.