Season opening 2020
From April 30th to May 3rd, 2020 we will start the 2020 season with you - and this year there are again some reasons for us to celebrate this season opening:
- our 2nd season as IKO Pro kite school and water sports station at the Loissin campsite
- Meet & Greet with our team - we will show you the station and tell you what has happened since autumn
- Testival with our new DUOTONE kit material for training & rental
- SUP rental from our SUP fleet
- if you haven't got enough in 2019: photo shoot with red Mimmi
- BBQ and Laberfeuer
- and much more ...
From the end of April we will be working on site again at our station so that we can welcome you in a new splendor on the 2020 opening weekend. Before that we are still in the Egypt kitecamp and this time again after a 24-hour pit stop in Cologne we go straight to work. From April 27th, 2020, the first IKO kite instructor training ( AITC , MFA & ITC start on May 4th, 2020) in Loissin will start with an IKO IEC - a rewriting course for kite instructors from other associations (e.g. VDWS), so that before and after The opening weekend is guaranteed not to be boring.
We'll keep you up to date on our blog .