Season opening 2019
From April 27th to May 5th, 2019 we will start the 2019 season with you - and there are a few reasons for us to celebrate this season opening:
- new IKO Pro kite school and water sports station at the Loissin campsite
- Meet & Greet with our team - we will show you the station
- Testival with our new DUOTONE kit material for training & rental
- SUP rental of our GONG and FANATIC SUPs
- Photo shoot with the red Mimmi
- BBQ and Laberfeuer
- and much more ...
From mid-April we will be working on site at our station so that we can welcome you in the opening week in a new light. Before that, we're still in the Egypt kitecamp and after a 24-hour pit stop in Cologne, we're going straight to work. From April 15 In addition, the first IKO kite instructor training ( AITC , MFA & ITC ) starts in Loissin, so that we are guaranteed not to get bored until the opening week.
We'll keep you up to date on our blog as soon as we start work - until then we'll fill up a little more energy here in the wadi and enjoy the friendly people, wind and weather.